Metal Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metal Machine

Casual PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malaus - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malaus

Malaus - Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Malaus - Destruction Warlock   Malaus - Destruction Warlock EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:59 am

1. Your real name? Hamish Larkins

2. Age? 18

3. Where are you from? Edinburgh

4. Character name and class? Malaus, Destruction Warlock

5. Current chosen talent points and why do you use them? 3/13/55 - Gives me +3% hit and improved fel armor and improved healthstones while keeping the majority of points in the pve destruction talents

6. Does 19.00-23.00 fit you for raiding? Its perfect for me

7. How's your raid experience? In WotLK I have done all of Naxx, EoE, The four bosses from Ulduar 10 and all of totc10 and 25 with the first three bosses from totgc 10 down. Also killed the first boss from ICC 25 with a couple of good tries on Lady Deathwhisper.

8. Is using ventrilo a problem for you? No can use it fine and I have a headset

9. Pre WOTLK experience? In vanilla I raided all of ZG, MC, AQ20 and the first bosses of BWL. In TBC I did Kara, Grull, Maggy, Void Reaver from TK and up to Vashj in SSC then decided to take a break.

10. Previously guilds and why did you leave/kicked? Was in G I R L but I left to some friends who made their own guild Dissemblance, it eventually fell apart after the officers and most of the core raiders left. Then I joined Cruor for a short while but I left as the raiding times didnt fit well into my schedule.

11. What can you bring to the guild? Some good chat and a lively character, I'm still leveling my enchanting but I can do some of the raid enchants needed

12. What days are you available for raiding? I am available most days, some friday, saturdays and on occasionally a sunday I may be busy

13. Why should we choose you? I come along to every raid I'm invited to and bring upwards of 100% focus hehe, I am willing to stay even through strings of wipes or a bit extra to finally down a boss

14. Armory link:

And the retard check!

15. What would you say if I said "Watch out for the fire"? Umm, run around yelling wheres the fire till I see my health dropping lack mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Malaus

PostSubject: Re: Malaus - Destruction Warlock   Malaus - Destruction Warlock EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 am

Forgot to mention that I also completed the gunship battle on ICC 10 and got Saurfang down to 19%
Back to top Go down
Högaberget

PostSubject: Re: Malaus - Destruction Warlock   Malaus - Destruction Warlock EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Speak with Svamp or Ruggugglan ingame and he will help you out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaus - Destruction Warlock   Malaus - Destruction Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Malaus - Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1