Metal Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metal Machine

Casual PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayballz

Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins   Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 pm

1. Your real name?
Jack Burge

2. Age?

3. Where are you from?
England

4. Character name and class?
Jayballz Holy Paladin

5. Current chosen talent points and why do you use them?
I have two different specs for holy, one spec is desinged around maximising my raid healing, whereas the other is specced to make Divine Sacrafice avialable as in my previous guild we found this occasionally helped when the raid was taking a large amount of damage for example in XT hard mode.
My Prot spec is the basic Paladin tanking spec.

6. Does 19.00-23.00 fit you for raiding?
They are perfect for me.

7. How's your raid experience?
I never raided pre-TBC but in TBC I was lucky enough to see all the content starting in Twisted Vortex clearing Kara goin all the way through to clearing Sunwell eventually.

8. Is using ventrilo a problem for you?
Nope, have used it with all my previous guilds.

9. Pre WOTLK experience?
Kara-Sunwell

10. Previously guilds and why did you leave/kicked?
Twisted Vortex was my first but due to a few players going inactive the guild fell apart, I then joined the Hollow for a short while untill some of the members of Twisted started a guild called Last Call I joined them into WOTLK untill they disbanded when I briefly changed servers to play with some real life friends in a guild called Exodus in which we raided through the whole of Uludar and into Totc being one of the top guilds on the server for kills in there. I then came back to Vek'nilash to join my brothers and haven't raided since.

11. What can you bring to the guild?
I feel I have a huge amount of experience within the game and class mechinics. I'm also a chatty and very friendly guy that enjoys a good laugh and an enjoyable raiding experience.

12. What days are you available for raiding?
All days

13. Why should we choose you?
I feel you should choose me as it would be nice to start raiding again with a group of other casual raiders. Also I feel I could be an asset to have as I can raid all days an time after 14:00 game time and I have previously done some Uldular hard modes so I do have some knowledge and experience of them. Smile

14. Armory link:

That is with Divine Sacrafice Spec.

And the retard check!

15. What would you say if I said "FIRE"?
Strongly suggest you stop playing, and try being the hero and take the blaze on. Razz
Back to top Go down
Högaberget

Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins   Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:41 pm

We are atm full on Paladins, will this change we'll keep you in mind
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin with Prot Duel spec - Full on Paladins
Page 1 of 1